Shoot! DD shot up and grew another inch in the warm weather and needs new pants!

Anyone know of any good sales going on for kids clothes size 5/6 (little girls clothes) she is skinny but taller everyday and I just can't keep buying name brand pants that she wears once.. i give up lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Walmart and Kmart have good prices on clothes. I was just there and bought shirts for my DD for the summer for $3.47 each. I wasn't looking for pants, but they are usually not expensive there. and you can usually find adjustable waists.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• buy a size big with adjustable waist and roll them suckers up! Also stick with some long skirts and dress that won't get to short. Look for quality controlled consignment shops in your area! They will buy the old ones in good condition and then you can get new ones also in good condition at a great price. Good shops are super picky about the clothes they buy and sell.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• That is a good idea, I normally just give them to a friend who has a daughter a year or so younger but I might try that.. she is getting a bit overloaded with clothes as of late haha
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Can you cut off her too short jeans to wear as shorts in the summer?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• by adjustable waist bands...I buy my dd's and ds's sonds clothes at the children's place and buy them just a size bigger so I can adjust them when they grow a little..saves time a money
    momofmonsters27

Answer by momofmonsters27 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Thrift shops. Walmart or Kmart. You don't want to spend alot of money on clothes because she will outgrow them long before she wears them out.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011