OK JUST FOR FUN!! :P WHO NOW HAS THE...

PREGNET LADY WADDLE? HAHA! SMILES! I JUST CAUGHT MYSELF DOING IT YESTERDAY! & I WAS CRACKING UP@ MYSELF! HAHA! SO WHO HERE, IS NOW IN THE DUCK CLUB(HAHA)?!-WITH ME THAT IS? HAHA! :P WHEN DID YOU START TO NOTICE YOURSELF DOING IT??? HAHA! SMILES LADIES! ~KAY

KAYOCHOA

Asked by KAYOCHOA at 11:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If I told you my 13 yr old came up behind me at Target yesterday and started making duck quacking sounds would it tell you something? LOL
    Anonymous

• i do lol
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• This is my third time around, so I started whaddling early, don't know why-- just used to it by now, lol.
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 11:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• This is my 3 pregnancy and I haven't notice the waddle but my friends and husband have.
    VidaH

Answer by VidaH at 11:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• OMG I really do. This is my 2nd pregnancy and my pelvis hurts so freaking bad because of it shifting already. I am 30 weeks and I swear I have been waddling for the past 5 weeks or more...lol.
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• lol when i was waddling my husband liked to walk like that too. it was funny
    edwinsmom2008

Answer by edwinsmom2008 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I've surpassed the waddle and I'm in the lumbering catagory. Maybe it just seems that bad to me but I FEEL HUGE!!! I've been waddling for a while already, but this is my 4th pregnancy and 1st with twins so where most of you are sporting a cute little bulge at 21 weeks I've got a nearly to term looking belly!!!!
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 8:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2008