I found 2 lumps on me.

Im scared, but i know i shouldnt be. I found 2 lumps on my neck. One is right behind my ear, right behind where you would have it pierced. The second on is on the same side but more towards the back of my neck. My sholder is so sore and hurts so bad.

I made a dr appt. But doesnt anyone have any idea what they could be. They are no bone hard..they are actually soft. i would say the one on the back of my next is about the size in diameter of a dime. The one behind my ear is about the same diameter but it sticks out bigger.

I havent been sick lately just allergies.

Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• cyst?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My dad gets these crazy pimples on his ear and neck, it takes months for them to pop and it can be gross. But, thats what his are.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Ive been really worried about the same thing! I have one on each side one is a little lower.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I don't have any ideas. Making an appointmen with your doctor is the best thing to do. Hope they turn out to be nothing. Good Luck
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• could be cystic acne, which can get worse during allergy outbreaks...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• my son gets lumps behind his ears a lot from drainage. Not sure if that could be the same thing...
    KotaBaby

Answer by KotaBaby at 12:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• swollen lymph node maybe? if it is a swollen lymph node you may have some kind of infection. it isn't necessarily something serious, it could just be a small infection, If it is a swollen lymph node it'll go away on its own, i get those occasionally.
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I agree about swollen lymph node, I've had them and never really had an infection that I knew about, and they went away, but usually sign of minor infection.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2011