Where is your favorite place to take your kids for summer vacation?

I am looking for a resort that is great with kids that won't break the bank, so to speak. I have been to Beaches Boscobel in Jamaica and Club Med in Ixtapa, Mexico. Thanks for the info!!!

wendydays

Asked by wendydays at 2:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Travel

• do a disney cruise they have stuff for all ages and adults
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I think Disney might be hard with the very little ones.

Maybe Club Med in Florida or FDR Resort in Runaway Bay, Jamaica; it has vacation a vacation nanny, so your little ones can take a nap and you can do something with DH or your older child.

We go to LA every summer. Sometimes we go to Disney, others we just hang at the pool or beach. Last year we went whale watching and to see our home baseball team get pulverized by the Anaheim Angels.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Our best vacation was to Disneyland. I know its pretty typical but, it of all the places we have been she loved it the most and for a week trip that we booked through http://www.getawaytoday.com/ the whole trip including food and everything was only $1000.00 How old are your children and if you don't mind what is your budget?

Anonymous

• My daughter is 7 and I have 2 sons, one is 9 weeks and the other 18 months. I though about disneyworld since we are East coast but I'm not sure if my younger ones will enjoy it. I took my daughter when she was 5 and we had a blast.
    wendydays

Comment by wendydays (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My boys are 8 and 9 and we have been on several cruises and they love those. Also we have been to Riveria Maya several times to all inclusive resorts and those have been great as well.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 12:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• We like car trips. We stop when and where we want.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2011