What kind of a pregnant woman are/were you? Whiny, quiet, or what?

I did NOT make a good pregnant person! I had terrible morning sickness all 3 times, all 9 months, and was just generally whiny and gripey the whole time. DH said he was glad when it was all over! It wasn't how I intended to be, and am usually much stronger, guess my system was just zapped of all energy, and whining suited the mood! LOL.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Dang, I had nasty morning sickness, well all damn day sickness until right about 12 weeks then it went away with both. I was so sick I lost a lot of weight. But with my 2nd pregnancy it was outstanding :) I didn't even swell, the worst was just being so tired all the time toward the end.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I got really emotional...mostly sad I was a crier :)
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I was super-sick, but I still went to work everyday, and didn't whine a whole bunch.

BUT, My OB got the brunt of it. I was the kind of pregnant woman who called the OB abour everything! I was in there a whole bunch, too.

My family would say that I was a trooper. The OB would probably disagree LOL!!!!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My bitchy side really increased at least I was aware of it though so I could try to scale it back, and the people close to me knew it as well and that it would be over soon!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• op....are you pregnant again? because that would explain alot.
    Anonymous

• I absolutely loved being pregnant; it's the 24 yr 25 yr and 32 yr after effect that is getting to me.... LOL that is the ages of my natural children I am currently raising 4 of my 24 year old daughters 5 children and about ready to pull my hair out at the end of each day!

PS I have a 29 year old daughter too but she rarely ever gave me a moments grief I can only think of one time she ever worried me and that was when I feared she had been kiddnapped she had actually walked to her brothers apartment after school and fallen asleep.
    JBaby61

Answer by JBaby61 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Oh, no anon, my daughter and I were talking, she has a friend who's pregnant,and we were talking about her, and it got me thinking about my pregnancies. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I loved being pregnant. I had bad morning sickness with my ds for 6 months and awful heartburn from 4 months on.... But I took everything in stride. IMO, some women act like it's a sickness, or they have a disability. I'm not a complainer,
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I guess I was quiet. I didn't even know I was pregnant till halfway through. LOL I finished and had him easily..so, it was uneventful all the way around.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• First pregancy didn't know it until I 5 months then morning sickness kicked in. Was happy and jolly prego. Second, found out within a month and was never sick. Didn't gain much weight (20 lbs) and was very happy and healthy. Both though did create some major cystic acne from hormonal issue. That hurt, but I was okay with it. Absolutely loved watching my belly move. Both were easy births, first too 36 hours and 2nd was 10 hours. I tend to be slow at everything. LOL!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 3:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2011