i'm 20 years old, and i already have a little girl, and i'm pregnant, and i have no idea what to do, should i abort it or keep it?

the guy that is the father of the unborn child does not want the baby, and i have no idea what to do i'm just so confused.

amandak06

Asked by amandak06 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This is really not something you should be asking us. Talk it over with friends and family, not random people on the internet. Good luck to you, whatever you decide to do!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 7:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• (NOT BASHING) but after having one child and being a mother and feeling mothers love and looking into your childs eyes for the first time... how could you consider abortion.. knowing that it is a life. If anything give it up for adoption. that baby didn't decide how it was conceived and it wouldn't know the difference if you put it up for adoption<3
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Get unconfused and make a grown up decision. Abort it, have it and keep it, or have it and adopt it out.  Take your pick.  GL

Answer by louise2 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• A lot of people are going to bash on you on here b/c you said the a----word. But, you need to do what is best FOR you and your family. You are the only one that can decide what is best. You are the only one that knows how you will cope with it. I have known people that have gotten abortions that are still very torn up about it and I have known peopel that have gotten them and felt bad but were able to move on. It is up to you!!!
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 7:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• im not judging you its your body your life your baby.im against abortion if you cant raise it you could always give it up for adoption.you might never forgive your self if you get an abortion.who cares if the dad doesnt want the baby your the one that is pregnant do what you want to do.you dont need him.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 7:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Gee Louise2 way to have some compasion there!!! my god!!! Anyway just do what you think you need to do maybe get in touch with a local addoption agency and see if there is some nice couples you can meet with and see if you can get an adoption going..... dont let it go into the system and "maybe" it will get adotpted..... just do what you need to do, if you have no money to take care of the baby then its really not fair to your daughter or the new baby so find someone who will love it and take care of it... if you think you can do it and you want to keep it then go for it but really think about it dont do anything on impulse!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Why don't you have the child and give it to someone who wants a child but can't have one? And then stop having babies!! Grow up first!
    Anonymous

• iv been in your shoes i had a abortion two years ago when my son was 4 becuz i was in no way shape or form cabable for caring for another child and the father wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. I feel guity for what i did but i also know it was the best choice for me at the time. you have to do what you feel is right for you and no one else.
    Anonymous

• you should not abort the baby. Keep the baby or give it up for adoption. There are so many women out there that cant have a baby on there own that would love to adopt your baby. good luck.
    Anonymous

• When my mom found herself pregnant with me my dad didn't want me. He gave my mom money to abort me. She had a choice to make. She knew her mother would disown her...which she did...and she knew it would be hard having two children already. Obviously, I'm writting this so she had me. There were some tough times but we both made it and are stronger for it.
    I'm not going to tell you to keep the baby just because my mom did...I just wanted to give you something to think about. OH, my dad....I've seen him maybe 10 times my whole life...I'm still a successful part of society and have a healthy relationship with a wonderful guy. It sucks...but you can grow up without a Dad.
    Makieno

Answer by Makieno at 8:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2008