Do you or any one you know wear shirts that are low and other people can see some cleavage

what do you think about that.is that a sign of flirting or you just like to wear shirts like that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• For the better part of 8 months a year,  I wear turtlenecks because I really feel the cold, but in the summer I wear clothes that show cleavage to keep cool.   Besides I have nice cleavage for my age and my chest isn't wrinkly or leathery.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I see it all the time, for some its their style and for some its for attention but I dont judge on either.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I do because I have very large breasts and am not a large woman. They don't make clothes that fit me all over. I am a size 8-10 and a 36G.

If I can find ones that don't show, I pick them up but if they show, I try to keep it to a minimal. They are breast after all, just like an elbow, we don't groan over seeing one of those.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i have been known to cleave from time to time. nothing wrong with a little cleavage...but 4'' or more is kinda out there..literally.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I do! Not for attention, but for ME! I love to look good and accentuate my good features and the twins definitely are a good feature!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I do have a few that show some cleavage. They did not show any cleavage before I got pregnant however. I didn't have any to show lol. Its not me flirting when I wear them. I'm with my husband most of the time and he likes them so I wear them.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I do sometimes. I'm not flirting, and I don't really want attention... for me it's more of a matter that I'm in Ontario, we only get two months or so of really warm weather, and I love to feel the sun during the months when I can.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I don't try to flaunt my cleavage, but some of my shirts show some. I have ample cleavage, so I end up with it with a turtleneck! LOL I try to keep it under wraps for the most part, but I do have some shirts that show.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wear some shirts that are a little low cut - just for when out with my dh, for his eyes ;-) though others do tend to have problems not looking. It's a shame really.
    Jessica79

Answer by Jessica79 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I don't care if someone shows their clevage or not. I don't because I have A's but you betcha I'd be wearing my clevage if I had any! I love being pregnant cuz I got boobies!! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2011