My son has been sleeping in his crib since he was 3 months old-he was fine. He turned a year a month ago and now freaks out when we put him in to go to bed. What should I do???

SeansMommy420

Asked by SeansMommy420 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just stick with it. Keep putting him back into bed. Don't talk to him. I saw it on a Nanny 911 episode and it worked so well. Go to here website. The child was jumping out of bed every time they laid him down. It would go on for about an hour and then he would fall asleep. After a few nights they didn't have to do it at all. I know it's very hard though. Be strong!
    mamamia22

Answer by mamamia22 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You could try putting him a toddler bed. Could be him telling you he's ready. Good luck :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• let him cry it out he will stop its just a stage but if you give in then later it will be harder to break the habbit.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008