What would draw your attention to a candidate running for office?

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 3:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Finding one that shares the same values I do.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 3:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• someone who deeply understands economics and finance.... someone who wants complete reform of the PA system - someone who really will end the wars... someone who will legalize gay marriage and MJ.... you know a smart rebel - someone who could never make it to the platform with our lame outdated 2 party system....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Someone who understands economics, and is nothing like the last two guys!

And very important will not vote for someone both parties are pushing, that is a big sign he will be like the last two.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Someone who wants to shrink government by giving power that is rightfully the states, back to the states.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• NON [D] OR [R] THAT has all American Citizens best interest ANd will work each day,prior and in office for the American Citizen, [all American citizens] not just the Elite American citizens. Robbing Pete to pay Paul..trying to decide .. do I fill my car up and cut back on the food bill..I not pay this utility because I have to pay this one? THAT! is not freedom, equality or liberty I am looking for that person, who will not give lip service, but produce results as he, or she speaks. Talk today, in terms of 3,4, 10 years to correct or reform PLEASE. IF i CAN take this post SEND IT around the WORLD in eh... 10 seconds, then I need better results then what I am hearing. for 'WE THE PEOPLE- NEED TO RALLY' and contest all elections, [don't patronize corporations] so those attempting to run can stop wasting our time with wonderful rhetoric. I NEED TO HEAR WHAT THEY DID , FOR THE BETTERMENT, NOT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO.
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Someone who is not scared to piss people off & sticks to his agenda.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

--
    Sounds like TRUMP
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I think we need to get away from both parties. Neither party has done what they have promised. We need new and different not same old S*** different day.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 17, 2011