Party Favors for a Teen Party

In January I'm having a sweet 16 party for my little sister. It's going to be a black light/glow-in-the-dark theme, with neon colors. (Thats what she wants lol) But Im trying to find ideas for the gift bags. At each place setting there will be different neon colored gift bags, with different items. A couple things I have so far are glow tubes, bracelets, necklaces, ect., & Silly Bands. I plan on putting up a table with all sorts of candy & take out boxes for them to fill up & take home too. Ive asked her but, shes a teen, he answer was "idk.." lol. So Im hoping you all have some ideas to help me out :) Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• My niece did these one year. Each place setting had one and they got to take it home.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• The stickers that you put on cell phones (cell phone jewelry). Set up a table with glow in the dark face/body paints. For girls, mini neon nail polishes. Other than that, IDK either without it being very expensive.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 3:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Cute socks? neon hair elastics?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• neon nail polish
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I just threw a clean rave for my 18 Year old sister. We didn't do goodie bags, we just had all of the glow sticks, glow necklaces, brackets, candy, it was all scattered on all the tables... Just be prepared... I spent about $1000 on just the glow items... ( she had 45 people at her party) for me, I figured it was better to have the things scattered because the kids were going to be all over the place anyways. Depending on what your planning, as for the activities, for us, we had tables set up, but no one wanted to sit and eat, they roamed, dance... We had a 500 egg Easter egg hunt, we had minute to win it games, we did a Bon fire, we have one of those out door projectors, and they had a movie....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I like But_Mommie's idea, but I would also suggest maybe giving them some tubes of white/neon colored makeup (you can stock up over Halloween) and put that in there too. Then they can have fun drawing on their hands, arms and faces so that it'll show up in the black lights.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 3:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• They have Glow Stick straws - my daughter's friends loved those at her 16th party. Glow straws, necklaces, bracelets, rings, a big hershey bar. Silly stuff. They may be 16, but they still love silly stuff. Silly string, noise makers, slap bands, etc.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• $5 gift cards to starbucks?
    neon toothbrushes or socks?
    they do make glow in the dark fabric paints and markers, if you want to decorate tshirts or pillowcases
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Sounds like an amazing idea that you have! I really think that you have it under control. I read someone say neon nail polish....I liked that too.
    jtruax

Answer by jtruax at 4:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My daughter is 14 and has been talking about her 16th party for awhile, I'm definitely going to tell her about this. I think what you have sounds great and the whole idea sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 6:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2011