So One life to live and All my Children are cancelled. Isnt days of our lives still on?

Why did TMZ say the last one on tv is general hospital when days of our lives is till on too?
What other soap operas are gone? Bold and the Beautiful, Passions and what else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• Days is still on I DVR it every day.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 3:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Wow! I used to watch those with my mom when I was younger. Thats crazy they are canclled!!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• All My Children and One Life to Live were cancelled?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• One life to live and All my kids are still on and so is Young and the Restless
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yes, they have been cancelled. Final showing for AMC will be in Sept 2011 & OLTL will be in Jan 2012. I will then boycott ABC altogether.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wonder how many people are going to be more upset over the cancellation of these two soap operas than they are over the current political/economic situation in the US?
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 3:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Well i dont care about any of them since i never liked them. The only ones i liked where Passions and General Hospital.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I used to watch AMC, OLTL, and GH with my grandma when I was little after school or in the summer.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I watched GH, Guiding Light, As the World Turns, One Life to Live,.....now there is only going to be 4 left. I think it sucks that they are cancelling them and replacing them with Talk shows and a cooking show. UGH! I won't watch ABC anymore. They have dumb shows, NBC is much better ---PArenthood, SNL, the Thursday night shows.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Oh,wow,you gotta have your soap operas in the morning, then everything thing else,please leave gh alone
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2011