What is the rudest comment you ever heard at an interview?

I applied to be an office manager at a cosmetic surgeons office. He told me to my face, "looks are very important for this job." I joked and told him I could be his before example of what someone would look like without any surgical corrections. He laughed but I still didn't get the job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• WOW!!! That is harsh. What a jerk~!

I just was curious to see some of the replies.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm strting to feel like I'm the only one who ever was talked down to this way. Better go check the mirror, I might just be hideous and not know it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• This one interview the guy didn't say anything but it was the way he acted. He looked at me for over 30 minutes like he wanted to eat me for supper. He never looked at my face once but kept on looking at my chest and being very obvious about it. I was wearing black tights and a turtleneck so it wasn't like I was wearing something provacative. He offered me the job but I turned it down. I felt so dirty afterwards I felt like I needed a shower. I told my husband it was so bad it felt like I was violated.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011