10 dpo and breasts tingling and fulller

Does this mean I am out this month because it seems to be a typical pms symptom. If so do you generally get fuller and tingly feeling in breasts before period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I thought I was out this month too because I had all the PMS symptoms accompanied by the tingling fuller breast. I am now 4 days late and think I saw a faint positive on my FRER today. When is your period due?
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• well I am 10 dpo and usually have a 12 day luteal phase so I am not sure. i was going to test in four days if no period. For the past couple of months I have gotten sore or tingly boobs and pre af spotting around 11 dpo. So far nothing but tingly feeling like let down from when I used to breast feed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• boy i have no idea what any of that means
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• That's what mine feels like too, let down. I stopped breastfeeding about 4 months ago and haven't felt that feeling again until this last week. My aunt just told me that she still gets that feeling right before AF also and her youngest child is 20. So I guess it could go either way, I would just do the other test if AF doesn't show. That would put you at 14dpo when you test next which should be far enough for a nice solid positive.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I stopped breast feeding about 4 months ago too. My ds is 18 months old. Did you get your positive?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2011