When is enough enough already?

So my mother in law has horrible luck with cars. She bought one i want to say a year and a half ago and the damn thing only ran for maybe six months. She bought another one just recently, and the stupid radiator has to be replaced. shes still kind of able to drive it around but not really. it keeps overheating. Now, because of the car situation and the bus situation in Tacoma, WA (they have cut down on buses so much where my mother in law and family live, they really can't get anywhere) my husband and i have been taking them around. because you know, they needed help. But I'm just starting to feel used. I have been getting up at 5am just to pick my sister in law up from work in the mornings, and i'm six months pregnant now. they pay for gas but my van needs an oil change so bad that we're filling the stupid thing up every 3 days. Not to mention its starting to interfere with my 2 1/2 year olds routine and my husband's daily need to get to work and school. I'm just tired of it. Is it my hormones and lack of sleep or am i rightfully irritated? Because i can't tell anymore.

prettypaper

Asked by prettypaper at 4:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you are rightfully irritated. I would give them notice before you lose your cool and tell them you can give rides for this week and then you need some time off. I would just calmly say you know they need the help right now and you dont wish to put them in a bind but you need to figure out what is wrong with the van, work on your dd's routine and get rest! Tell them you are happy to have been able to help but you need to take break and focus on your families immediate needs right now.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Sounds like you're rightfully irritated to me. Tell them you have to cut back! You're pregnant, for goodness' sake!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• tk to ur husband about it...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2011