The day is almost over. What are you doing when you get home?

I'm going to pick up some things at the store for a friend at work. She has breast cancer and I'm going to cook for her tonight and take her the food tomorrow at lunch.

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You are a really good friend. Wish I could meet someone like you in my area and you wouldn't even have to cook for me. Just knowing you have a heart of gold would mean the world to me. As for me I sat home all day doing nothing but Cafe Mom. I really need to find a real job and get out of this closet!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 4:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Now that I have my energy I'm bouncing around like crazy. A couple of weeks ago I was sick and tired all the time. My mom has breast cancer but is in remission right now then I found out 2 of my coworker were diagnosed with breast cancer. I'm just supporting them. Someone has to. Plus I know what its like.
    spagirl0426

Comment by spagirl0426 (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm a sahm...I've been at home all day with no car (hubby takes it to work). Me and the kids are just going to play outside, cook dinner, take baths and then go to bed.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• fixing supper and trying to figure out my work schedule for my son surgery the 28th
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What do you mean. Kids both have stuff in directions
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011