Why should I pick you?

you want the "points" or whatever they are.. come get them. why should I give best to you?..

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm not answering questions for points. I'm answering them just because and asking the questions just because. I still don't understand the point system and all. I just love meeting mom's and having someone else to talk to. I'm so excited about being a mom. Have a great day.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Because I have NO idea what you are talking about, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.....\

I WIN! lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 4:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I agree 100% with what specialwingz says! I think you should pick her. :)
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Wow! Thanks, Lucky & CollegeMommy! You girls are so sweet! :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Because you want me for a new friend! LOL. But, honestly, I like getting points cuz it shows me someone values what I have to say. I try to be honest, polite & helpful. The points are just a bonus. :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• OMG! @specialwingz!!!! I've been trying to figure out since I came on CM why the points and vote ups and best answers were important to me....all I could think of is because they are fun....but GIRL you hit the nail on the head! It shows that someone values your opinion and thinks what you have to say is important!!!! I wish I could vote you up twice just for giving me the insight into why I cared! lol

Good Job Girl!....My vote is for specialwingz to get the best answer for this question
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Because I'm sick =D
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 4:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• ill quote my niece when faced with a hard question with possibly no good answer..."cause yep!"
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Because I am just awesome:)
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 4:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Cuz my son is eating mac n cheese and laughing at cartoons right now and it's making my day hearing his laugh. Other than both my hubby and I made supper together.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2011