invention convention?? My daughter would like to make a money sanitizer any ideas of what I could use. I don't think the hand gel would work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Well, I am not really sure what you are talking about. Is this for a science fair perhaps? I do know that alcohol would have to be used somewhere along the lines.. Not sure about anything else.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Ok, this is hard to type out but I have the fabulous idea in my head but I think I would really need to draw it: get 2 small sponge pain rollers and figure out how to gear them together so that you could pass the bills through the two like and old time clothes wringer. you could use alcohol an the rollers. Maybe to complicated. Why does she want to make this? School project? There is always Lysol to.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• really great answer but mommie. yes it's for a school project. Don't ya love them!!!
    brandid

Answer by brandid at 8:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• What about a spray?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I was thinking that too! Like one of those kinds you clean your computer keys with.
    brandid

Answer by brandid at 9:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Can you microwave money? LOL
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 10:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008