I need a good stay at home job. Nothing to fancy, just something to help keep me with my kids. Any suggestions?

internet prefered. How to work from home?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Try looking on the Telecommuting forum on the message boards at You may be able to find info. there.

Answer by bizlady at 12:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You can check into online schooling for medical transcripting.

Answer by sweetbutsinful at 12:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• have you checked out real jobs from home, its a yahoo group that has jobs listed, lots of customer service ones, and other stuff

Answer by chilligirl at 12:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I'd really like an actual answer to that question too. I'm tired of all the websites that say you can work from home and you need to purchase some package and nothing every works. I just want someone to tell me what I need to do and I'll GET ON IT... None of these businesses are legit. Is there actually ANYONE who is working from home that can give solid advice?

Answer by mykidskickass at 1:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If you make fitness a priority or want to I have an amazing work from home job. It is not a get rich quick or pyramid scheme. It is life changing--helping others achieve goals while you achieve your own! and to check it out. Please feel free to write me if you are at all interested in being on my team or just have questions! Good luck girlie!

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 3:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Ok, I wrote a resonse and then tried to pare it down to fit in the allowed space, but couldn't.  So, I put it in a journal post.  Here is the link:

I hope you find it helpful!

Answer by vicki-arnold at 3:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.

I have been searching for a work at home job for the past two years. This has proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I've come across have been scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.

I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!

Come visit me at www.M

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 4:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Are you a mom and wish you could earn extra money AT~HOME? We work from home without having to sell any products, go door-to-door, purchase inventory or host parties. FREE TRAINING, FREE WEBSITE and 100% RISK~FREE! This opportunity is with a team of motivated partners who work together to run our own home~based business. Our Team partners with a 21yr old PROSPEROUS company which allows us to work at~home with our computers and telephones. Visit our website ASAP for more info that can make a difference in your household for a LIFETIME!!!

I have 3 young children and needed some extra income. I am making it happen and my family is so much healthier too!

If you are interested please contact me at

I look forward to hearing from you.

Answer by tafania at 7:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would be glad to share information about my home business with you, if you would like. Just contact me. I will be happy talk with you, and see if this home business would be a good one for you, your family, and your lifestyle. It may, or may not be the right one for you. But getting the info is the first step to finding out. Take care, LaurieCutch

Answer by LaurieCutch at 2:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I sold Mary Kay when my children were small. I loved it!

Answer by evelyngayle at 2:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2008