Dark dreams?

I believe in evil spirits. My dd was having night terrors for a month or so so i prayed over her room and they stoped. Now it was always around 3 in the morning. After she stopped 3 weeks later i start having these dreams where a dark figure would come at me when i was sleeping and suffercate me. I always woke up with fear like my chest was going to exsplode i would pray and open my eyes and the clock would always say 3:11. this happened maybe 3 times a week for 3 weeks wth? it finally stopped after i prayed over my whole house and my dh prayer over our family. What do you think? i posted home because idk where to post?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hmm. Depending on what religion you believe I heard that Real crystals help evil spirits go away. I have night terrors like that too. Look into Wicca and crystals to help:)
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 4:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You may want to burn some white sage in your house and ask the spirits to leave. Open all your doors and windows and walk around the house with the white sage burning and tell them nicely to leave this house.

I've had things like this happen to me. I even wake up with scratches and marks from my sleep when I dream they are hurting me...and I'm not moving around.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Crystals help for sure. I have done this many times because we move a lot in the military lol. Your dreams could be nothing more than your bodies way of dealing with the stress or it could be very real. Sometimes it is both. I have had a few of those and they are super creepy for sure. Hopefully everything stays clear for you.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Also light some black candles ... black repels evil.

My best friend shared a dream like that once. Even creepier, she described the house to me (I never saw it in our dreams) and I found the house.

Good luck.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• It's definitely an evil spirit. A friend of mine had the exact thing happen to her; dark figure on her chest suffocating her, 3:00 in the morning. She annointed her house and her property and prayed in the Spirit throughout her house. It never came back after that. I also suggest praying the 91st Psalm. There's a book that might interest you. It's called Dealing With Hindering Spirits..when the warfare turns supernatural by Perry Stone. It's a small book...an easy read. It helped me a great deal.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have had this happen in my home before. I just pray over my whole house. Command the evil spirits to leave in the name of Jesus. His name has power. I know, bc I had some experiences that only God could have fixed and watched over me! God Bless you!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 8:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Not sure, but a lot of 3's there!

Check this out: In the Christian faith tradition, the number 3, symbolized by the Trinity (Creator, Redeemer, Sustainer), has come to mean wholeness. The 3 attributes of God are omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence. It is said that the number 3 is used 523 times in Scripture.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• They say the "witching hour" is around 3am; that's also when I often wake up from dark or prophetic dreams. I believe the time has something to do with the actual birth/death of a religious icon... It's hard to say nowadays with all the erroneous information spewed by others. For instance, did you know that Halloween technically falls on a different month but because they didn't want people celebrating the "evils" of that day, they "moved" Hallow's Eve to October? The original day was called "Walpurgisnacht".
    domesticrecluse

Answer by domesticrecluse at 11:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011