Is it ok for a baby to be this low? Does it mean that I could go fast when I deliver or will the baby move by then and also does this mean the baby will be breech?

ok first this baby is our 3rd and a girl like our other 2 and this one sits very very low. Like you know where your underwear line is? That is about where the baby lays. Sometimes it is so hard right there that I can't take it anymore it hurts. Then with my pants pressing right there makes it hurt worse. She either sits there or of to only my right side to which I have a feeling when she gets a little bigger I might be getting kicked in the ribs a lot lol I am 23 weeks. When she kicks even she will kick and I will feel it in my private so I am guess right now her legs are down. That doesn't mean she is going to be breech does it? Is there a way I can make myself more comfertable when she is laying that low. The ribs as of now doesn't bother me what bothers me is laying so low and it hurts sometimes. Then I will have the erge to pee really bad. The one day she was laying there we were in the car and she it didn't feel like a kick it almost felt like she pushed or stretched out and wouldn't let go and I almost peed myself lol. So how can I make it more comfy for me when she is laying that low?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Get on your hands and knees and do pelvic tilts. It not only will help you to feel better, but, will encourage her into a head down position. Babies can turn either direction all the way up to delivery. Babies can also be born while breech. Don't worry about that yet, you are still early. Just do the exercises and see if it helps.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• try laying down when shes like that and she still has plenty of time to move so no it doesnt mean you will be breach
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2011