Moms and dads smoking weed while watching their kid play at the park?!!!

GRRRR this one gripes me this is the 2nd time this has happened when i have taken my DS to the park.... i really dont understand it nor get why they think its perfectly acceptable to be doing that in public. your takes? im getting mixed answers on my FB from some who dont even have kids and it just errks me even more to hear them say its not that bad....seriously? smh...

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Call the police.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would cal the cops, then right before they arrive I would blow up in their face about how trashy they are.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 5:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Good/bad/ not too bad/ not as bad as some things... As the law stands it is ILLEGAL so yeah, that pretty much trumps personal opinion on the matter. IMHO.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• If it's something you feel the need to do, do it in the privacy of your own home. I wouldn't want my kids around it either. And maybe I'm a B. But I'd be calling the law if I went to t he park and seen it like that. My dad smokes pot still to this day, he is one messed up fella. But he never did it around us. even though I aways knew what he was doing

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i didnt have my phone on me or i would have i just dont get why people think this is
    'okay"
    brandnew744

Comment by brandnew744 (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What...who does that at a park of all places?!!! Where do you live? I would call the Police immediately!!

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 5:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Whether it's "bad" or not is NOT the issue -- IMO, it's the fact that they are smoking it AT THE PARK -- around your and their own children. I would definitly call the cops.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• sounds like a good time! LMAO j/k I agree call the cops
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would have walked over & told the douche " Hey you do know that this is a park, you know that little place where kids go to play & families get together. Not where they go to inhale someone else's WEED!!!"
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 5:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I agree with what someone has already pointed out.... IT IS ILLEGAL.....and they did this in broad daylight where your child could see! What kind of America are we going to end up living in as old folks if we teach our children to turn away from something illegal if they see it going on in broad daylight??? If we tolerate illegal activity... where do we draw the line....? Do you NOT call the cops if you see an old woman get mugged in the park OR if you catch someone stealing at the store out of the corner of your eye? I think you have a responsibility to tell someone about this.... I mean... if they were out there at the park smoking meth or snorting cocaine would it be any different??? If so.. why?? It is all illegal isn't it?
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 5:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2011