Whats the funniest joke you ever heard?

rhonda111787

Asked by rhonda111787 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in

• OMG i got one... plz dont be offended as I am a true blond

So A blond walks into a library and goes up to the counter. The guy at the counter asks "what can I do for you" the blond replies "IId like a cheese burger meduim fry and a drink please" The guy at the counter respondes "ma'am this is a library" the blond replies back "Oh (whispering) id like a cheese burger a medium fry and a drink"

sidesplittinglaughter

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Okay, since you started with the blond jokes, here's mine, (and I'm a blond at heart). Why can't blonds take breaks at work? Because they're too hard to re-train. Hahahaha!!

JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 10:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Just heard today, What did the doe say when she came out of the woods?

"That is the last time i will do that, for two Bucks."
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• cute jokes ladies!
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• ok, this is offensive and I apologize in advance.

what's the difference between a catholic priest and acne?
    Acne waits til your 13 to cum (come) on your face
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 10:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• this is one of many i heard.....im not bi'est

A man walks into a bar.as he steps in.he realizes it is a "gay" bar."what-the-hell" he thinks,Iwant a drink.the bartender comes up and asks "whats the name of your penis?"the man says" I'm not into any of that stuff,I just want a drink" "I'm sorry but I can't serve you 'till you tell me the name.mines 'nike' as in 'just do it' thats guy there calls his 'snickers' cuz 'it really satisfies',get id?"the bartender gives him a bit to think on it.the man asks a guy nexts to him "what do you calls yours?"Timex" it takes a licking,keeps on ticking.he asks another guy and is told "chevy,like a rock!"he thinks for a second and says "hey bartender my penis is named 'secret' now get me a damn beer! "the bartender asks "why 'secret'?" "because it's strong enough for a man but its made for a woman!"
    mary_visotski

Answer by mary_visotski at 2:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• God was sitting in heaven on day when a scientist said to Him " God, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing - in other words, we can now do what you did in the beginning." " Oh, is that so? Explain..." replies God. " Well," says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man." "Hmm, that is very interesting... show me." So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil into the shape of a man. " No, no, no..." interrupts God. "Get your own dirt."
    MokaMommy

Answer by MokaMommy at 2:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Ha ha. Love it!!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• An atom goes into a bar and says to the barkeep, excuse me, but I lost an electron in here earlier.
    The barkeep says, "Are you sure?"
    "Yes," he replies, "I'm positive!" (sorry, that's a Chemistry joke)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:37 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• A mother took her daughter to the doctor and asked him to give her an examination to determine the cause of the daughter's swollen abdomen.

It only took the doctor about 2 seconds to say, "Gimme a break, lady! Your daughter is pregnant!"

The mother turn red with fury, and she argued with the doctor that *her* daughter was a good girl, and would *never* compromise her reputation by having sex with a boy.

The doctor faced the window and silently watched the horizon.

The mother became enraged and screamed, "Quit looking out the window! Aren't you paying attention to me?"

"Yes, of course I am paying attention, ma'am. It's just that the last time this happened, a star appeared in the east, and three wise men came. I was hoping they'd show up again, and help me figure out who got your daughter pregnant!"
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 4:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2011