Admit it!!!

How many of you thought your child was the best thing since chopped liver when they were younger and now you want to ring their neck sometimes because they have budded into the lovely teenage years? LOL!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• teenage years?! My son is not near those yet and already he's driving me to the nuthouse lol...why you ask? Because I am getting SICK of hearing my own voice repeat stuff
    Anonymous

• Oh and it only gets better! Wait until they become young adults. They don't start liking you again until they have children of their own!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Here's a news flash for ya---THE REASON that they are SO CUTE when they're little is so that you have those memories to keep you from killing them when they get to the teenage years!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 7:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Oh,. please. Mine isn't a teenager yet and he drives me up a tree. Has done it since...oh, about six days old.

Babies have the best PR in the world. They're not half as much fun as they seem to be.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Oh hell I don't want to hear this!!! LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well, mine is 4 yrs old and I feel like that now! I LOVE HER TO BITS, but she is sooo annoying!!! LOL
    Anonymous

• babies are fun in public, when they are dressed cute and cooing and stuff but no one knows what it takes to really take care of them... i absolutely hate that when u tell a kid 15 times to do something and they dont listen... i am like best friends with my mom now but i was still a teenager in the past so im sure it was hard. im afraid to have a daughter, i want all boys, because i will be so upset if i have a girl and she doesnt turn out to be my friend. i hate snotty little bratty teenage girls way more than boys, they're supposed to not like their moms
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• So is it true that when they are babies it is the easiest time raising them? *cringes*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I tell you one thing......I couldn't wait for my kids to be old enough to be a bit more independent. Getting themselves dressed in the morning, etc. Now that they are teenagers, I would love for them to be babies again. Smart mouth, back-talking, disrespectful, unappreciative, self-centered, rude, always "depressed", etc. This list goes on! At least when they are little, the crying is because they want you. Now the crying is cause they want to get away from you! LOL!!!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2008