Do you always click?

Are you and your SO usually on the same page when it comes to wanting sex? My SO and I seem to be on opposite schedules I think we might just be overworked or somethign.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Most of the time we are but there are those nights where one of us is wanting it SO bad and the other is too tired to even be interested. It sucks!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• ha no, my So wants it 23 hours out of the day. hes down anytime.
    Anonymous

• ummm usually we are because me and him are so busy all the time that when it comes to the end of the day we both want it
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 7:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Oh yeah. I ALWAYS want it, so we're usually on the same page. The only time we're not in sync is when one of us is exhausted or is sick. If you want to remedy that you should make a "sex night" on the calendar that you KEEP and never over look. It might help to bring the sync back into your sex life!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• We are no always on the same page. Sometimes we really click and things go on like that for a while and then we don't.

I think that the kids and work and everything else gets in the way and then we just get caught in a rut.

When this happens I usually try to make a special dinner for us and then we put the kids to bed early. We then spend the night together and it seems to help.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I hate to break it to ya sweetie...but I don't think there's any relationship out there that's totally matched when it comes to sex. I think that's the beauty of it! It makes love a challenge. No man wants something he can just have. They like to work for things. Make him want you bad...play hard to get... =)
    Aj_mommy801

Answer by Aj_mommy801 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• We're on the same page but not always in the same city

Answer by admckenzie at 8:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'd say that 98% of the time we are. Even if one of us is not really super into it we "get into it" for our partner. I have had to spend the last few years "training" my husband that it is okay to initiate, ask for, or want sex from me. His ex was a cold cold cold fish. He was conditioned to think that was okay.

I don't know any married men that want a challenge as far as sex goes. I think most men in a loving and commited relationships don't want games. They want to know that their wife is their to make love to.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 9:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• He ALWAYS wants it when I want it, so that's not big deal. But if I want it when he's at work, I'll just get myself off.. no big deal.
    Anonymous