How do you get depo.......

how do you get depo out of your system?? i know there's a way but i haven't found out what makes it ineffective.....i only have a few more weeks until im due again but im kinda in a hurry to clean my body and get it back to what its suppose to do......Ive had three shots (and im not gettingany more)  the reason is my mother just got rid of endometriosis

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• I just waited it out. Actually, I was due a shot in August but intended to go off depo and August the next year was when my son was born. So it's different for everyone.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Time is all you can do to get rid of it. It can take up to a year to totally clear your system.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I think all you can do is wait...and it takes about a year to completely leave your system
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Google into. I know Ive read of some people doing diets.
    I was on depo for about 1yr & got off of it.. I started reading up on how bad it could be.. So now we dont use anything really.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i've only heard of time
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I didnt know you could get it out of your system. I got pregnant on it so... I dont know...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011