Do your prenatals....

make you very very tired? They make me so intensly tired I cant function. At first I thought it was just the pregnancy but one day I forgot to take the prenatal and I was a bubble of energy all day. The next day I took it and felt tired and crappy all day again. I take them for the baby but if I need a day where I need more energy I somply dont take them and its so much easier to get through the day. Am I the only one? My doc looked at my like I was a looney toon when I told her this.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 7:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yup mine make me feel icky too. What I do is take them when you go to bed. You're still getting nutrients for you and baby, you just get to sleep through the effects!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i dont take prenatals bc i felt disgusting with them. i know what you mean....

maybe your iron level is low too.. that can cause drowsiness
    Anonymous

• I take them before bed. I feel better when I take mine.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 7:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• lol it never even occured to me to take them before bed...UH DUH! LOL
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i would suggest taking them before bed so then your sleeping and i dont take mine.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 7:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008