Coupons.........does anyone know where to get coupons mailed to your house for free???

Ms.Ro3

Asked by Ms.Ro3 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• is valupak in your area? they have a website you can print
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I get stacks of them every Sunday in our newspaper. Sometimes, I even get twice the normal amount.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• you can go to each website of some of your favorite products & sometimes sign up for Free Coupons to be mailed to you.

I know you cant pay formula companies to leave you alone once they find out you have a kid. I was having formula (and I breastfed) sent to my house until dd was 3yo! And diaper companies are realllyy good about it too.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I signed up with redplum and get a set in the mail, plus the sunday paper, and from a mag. called all you from walmart, I download and print from kroger.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Thanks for all the tips.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm new to cafemom and this is my first activity. I get coupons from two best coupons offering sites these are http://www.retailmenot.com and http://www.couponrefund.com I have entered my email address at there "Subscribe for Coupon Alert" section and now they send me latest coupons for hundreds of stores.
    ToniaWilliam

Answer by ToniaWilliam at 11:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2011