CM changes prior to ovulation adult content

Well, my temp dropped by a degree yesterday morning, my OPK test was negative and CM was watery so the BDing began! LOL! Then, today, my temp dropped again, my OPK test read positive and my CM was watery all day but just turned to eggwhite consistency this evening so probably most fertile? Will be BDing again tonight to hope that we can help 'the sperm meet the egg' this cycle.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 5:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, EWCM is the fertile kind.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• what is cm and ewcm
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• cervical mucus and eggwhite cervical mucus
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 6:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Maybe not worth doing it again so soon? It has only been 24 hrs. since our last BDing and I have read that it takes about 48 hrs. to replenish Dh's sperm count.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would bd again tonight & tomorrow nite just to be sure but that is just me. If DH is not known to have a low sperm count it should not matter.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2011