Happy but worried all at the same time

took my son to the ENT today and his tonsils were a size 4+ which mueans that they were barely touching so the ENT finally decided to take his tonsils and adnoids out. so we go april 28 for surgery. it is a very common surgery but its also every parents worse nightmare to see their little one go through surgery. i will admit i am alittle more nervous about this surgery then i was with his tubes. but i know hes a big boy and will do just great with it. (no question but encouraging words would be nice)

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I know how you feel . I had my then 3 year old girls (no their not twins) tonsils taken  out at thesame time. I was a nervous wreck.  One had to be readmitted for dehydration because she refused to drink or eat.  The other you couldn't tell she had anything done.   Good luck momma hope all goes well. 

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Everythign will turn out fine, mama...and years down the road..this will be a story to tell...a distant memory.
    God Bless and Good Luck :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2011