Its official

i have officially decided that my boyfriend is a nut it is down pouring here in nebraska and he is still grilling granted our patio is covered but still theres thunder and lighting and rain lol. am i the only one with a goof for a boyfriend?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I grill in ALL types of weather. And, my patio isn't covered. LOL. When I lived in MN, I grilled out on my deck in 3 feet of snow all the time! My neighbors thought I was crazy till they were wishing they were having dinner with me. Heeheehee.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 6:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• well my SO works over 80 hours a week ... does that count? lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Oh, I forgot to add the part about the goofy BF...My SO will stand out on the patio with an umbrella for me while I'm grilling even though I tell him it isnt necessary. :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 6:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Nope, we grill all weather - in snow and all! My dad was always on his grill.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 6:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I grill in the rain to. Thats why the BBQ has a cover on it. I also grill ALL winter long. NOTHING beats the taste of meat off the grill!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My SO also grill in the dark, in the rain, whatever. When he wants to grill, there is no stopping him.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Nope, hubs did it last night in a rain storm. Used an umbrella as he was standing over the grill. Wished I'd would have thought to get a picture of it. They love their grills!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Mine does that too. At least you aren't alone since it seems that most of us deal with our goofy SO.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 6:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My dh would grill year round given the oppurtunity.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011