Baby fever

i have a 20 month old son. and i seriously have baby fever bad... all my friends have new born babies or they are pregnant... and i seriously hope by the end of this yr i can concieve. i want my son to have a sibling close to his age... i mean if i was to get preg by the end of this yr. my son would be 3 by the time i had another one!! thats a good age difference... and we are financially(sp?) stable... anyone else have baby fever?? and if so what have u done to kinda make it go away??

08Best17Mom09

Asked by 08Best17Mom09 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a 6 month old and a 2 year old and still have baby fever! I have yet to find a way to curb it, sorry :( When I start thinking about it I will usually pop on a movie like Knocked Up or Baby Mama and it helps for a little bit. The only problem is the baby fever is usually a little bit stronger a few hours after the movie is over lol
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have 6 kids and lost that baby fever feeling along time ago,lol but if you are ready then I say go for it momma!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I'm pregnant with number 1 and already thinking about when I'm going to get pregnant with number 2 and I just want to have another one so bad and I haven't even had the first one yet.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• 3 1/2 yr old and 13 month old here... I have the fever BAD!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 2:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I have a 3 1/2 year old and an almost 2 year old ( they are 20mths apart ) and Im having baby fever right now ( trying not to think to much about it right now ) Not sure if I want to start trying this summer or next .. We are planning on taking our boys to Disney next year and I dont want them to miss out on anything because we have a newborn
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• if it wasnt for needing 400 to take out my birth control i would probably possiblly maybe be pregnant now... or trying to get preg...
    08Best17Mom09

Comment by 08Best17Mom09 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011