Hair bows.. Do you make your own??

The stupid things are not cheap!! The ones that we've used I've picked up second hand at sales and stuff. But over time they seem to vanish lol.. So I went to walmart and almost $5 for one?? NOT!!
Thought about making my own, I'm thinking hobbylobby has got to have the stuff to do it.
Have you done this is it easy?

bizima4

Asked by bizima4 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Talking the kind that clip or the kind you pich open and they close back..lol..Not sure what to call those
    bizima4

Comment by bizima4 (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Geeze lol PINCH
    bizima4

• I don't, but my sister makes amazing bows!!!! Her site on fb is adliembows. That's where I get all of my dds bows. She does ribbon sculptures, she is making the disney princesses right now, she made my daughter an owl to go along with her looks who's turn 1 theme... The owl matched the one from her invites!!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Very cute!! I liked her page
    bizima4

Comment by bizima4 (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• its easy to make them but i cant see well so i buy them i got Luci her 1st bow it was 8 bucks so yeah they're not cheap.
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No but I could save more if I knew how!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Look on youtube and see if theres a video teaching you how to do it.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes and its lots of fun. You would be surprised at how many you can make and sell, as well, for extra money.
    Story:
    When My oldest daughter was little I always made all of her clothes and hair bows to match. She was 8 when I bought her ..her first store bought dress and she cried. She thought I didnt love her any more because I didnt make her dresses and outfits home made. Silly kid! I started work and didnt have the same amount of time to make her dresses like when I was at home, so her Dad insisted I return to home and take care of the kids.I think he just like everything done around the house so he didnt have to help...LOL!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2011