Do any CM dress Kinky for the hubby? adult content

I have a few outfitts I like to wear for my hubby of 7 years how about you?

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• HECK YES!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I went through a phase when I was a very young bride when I doubted that my husband could stay attracted to me just because he loved me. I got hold of a book entitled THE TOTAL WOMAN which suggested dressing up for him. You know what my husband told me? He said that I didn't need to do any of that kind of stuff, and so I never have. We've now been married more than 46 years, and he still finds me attractive and is very affectionate with me. It brings me a lot of joy knowing that his love for me has grown through the years, and really all I've ever had to do was just love him in return. If I had the power, I would make that kind of relationship possible for every woman. The security of it is a most amazing thing.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• nope..he's only suggested two roles (i've offered others)..typical, Catholic school girl or cheerleader. how boring is that?? 1-i'm not Catholic, and i don't think dressing as one denotes sex appeal, nor do i think they want it to...and 2-i've never liked cheerleaders, in school or out. they are totally opposite of my personality. so, he's out on both counts. sorry, bud! (yes, i've told him.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No,I know we'd both feel really dumb!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• @ DULLSCISSORS ...LMAO!!!!!!
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• @BUTTERFLYBLUE19.....You should try it it's really fun and it drives them crazy or at least mine...This is why I don't do it often and he likes it when I do : )
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i have a nurse outfit i like to wear.
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My husband and I would feel silly. That's just not our thing. Nice lingerie, sure. Role playing/costume dress up, no way.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have a bunny, schoolgirl... and some other naught numbers :p
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• lol, I have a cat, school girl (2) and a Naaughty nurse outfitt now mind you these are not costumes you could wear for halloween lol or I guess you could, I couldn't lol
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2011