What is a really good blender for making Shakes, Smoothies, Salsa, Sauces, chopping etc?

Soo today is my Bday and i want a new blender :) My mom sent me a visa gift card. I want a really good blender that will chop,blend, make sauces, smoothies, shakes etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• seems the best are the really old ones. Not the older but really old..if that makes since. But other than that Kitchen Aid seems to do well
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Lol yah i guess. im getting bad reviews on kitchenaid and cuisanart
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My cuisanart has been pretty reliable. I had a Food Network brand and it was a lot better but the pitcher broke and it was cheaper to get a new blender.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Vitamix is the best there is out there, but can be quite expensive. I got a Magic Bullet for my birthday and have made some delicious salsa, smoothies and coffee drinks. Also excellent for pureeing fruits and veggies to sneak into my preschooler's food :)
    enohp04

Answer by enohp04 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I like the bullet, not a traditional blender, might be on the small size.
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• thanks girls, but i want a real big blender Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We have the Ninja. LOVE it! It does everything. The pitcher holds 9 cups. It can even mix various batters, like for cookies, muffins, etc. Like mixed drinks w/ crushed ice? This is the machine for you!
    BetterWithAge

Answer by BetterWithAge at 9:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011