If you had the opportunity to walk in the presidents shoes for two months what items would you eliminate and what would you add to make the world a better place to reside in?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 7:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I definitely would look at the budget and start cutting thing out. I would get solar and wind energy farms going.

Answer by louise2 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'd take all of THEIR PAY, cut it down to 8 -10 dollars PER HR.... tax this take all the luxury homes,cars, and start at that point. Using the rest of their money to help our eldery, children ...
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 7:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• The first thing on my agenda would be to start a Department of Peace. A place as dedicated to the art of making peace as we are to the art of war.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• 1st - the czars are fired. What an enormous waste of tax payer money. He has a paid cabinet. Use them. 2nd - I would encourage the Congress to write 2 laws: 1. no more executive orders; 2. all appointees must be vetted by the Senate.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• If I was Obama for a day, I'd resign.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• The world ... or the US? I don't want to runthe world/be responsible for its messes.

If you mean the US, the first thing I'd do would be to cancel our membership in the UN, and follow that up with an eviction notice for the rest of the members. After that, in no particular order, congress would lose the pension plan it gave itself and be lucky if I didn't set their pay up on a commission basis (with their district calling the shots on how they do/if they earn anything), public education would go back to the states, that health care fiasco would be roundfiled, SS and Medicare would go on a phase out plan, our veterans would get what they were promised (retro AND payable to survivors as well), our troops would get the raises they deserve (maybe congress should live on military pay and only be allowed to serve if they make it through boot camp bwahahaha), and illegals would go home. Too much for the 940 limit!!
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I would get rid of Obama first thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 7:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011