Can you CM change your own car tire?

I can't, I WONT EVEN OPEN THE HOOD OF MY CAR!

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• no..why would i want to do that? i'd get dirty!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• absolutely! Having the know how makes me feel capable of taking care of any car emergency that comes my way. Waiting for a knight in shining armor to ride up and rescue me is SO antiquated. You can treat me like a princess if you must but this princess isn't scared of a little grease and tools :)
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 7:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yes, I can & have. Ex required that I know how cuz he darned sure wasn't gonna come & do it if I had a flat. But, my Sweetheart now, wouldn't hear of me changing my own tire!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 7:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I can Change a tire, change brake pad's and rotors, change the oil, air filter Grease the axels. Lots of thing. Thanks to my Dad. Who wouldnt let us get a DL unless we could do all sorts of things ourselves to a car! Thanks Daddy!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Your a girl...use your feminine wiles is my motto. I know how, if Im pressed into it, but so far I never have...just hope Im not wishing anything on myself...grrr!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I can in theory lol...I've never actually done it but it seems easy enough LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No. If I have any kind of car trouble, I just call my hubby or one of our sons. Somebody always comes to rescue me!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yes, I can. My husband works long hours and I am not going to pay someone to do it when i can spend that money elsewhere. My husband is very proud of that too.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Sure can!!!!! went to school for automotive repair, so i would never have to depend on a man to fix my car for me.
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 7:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I can, and have.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 7:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2011