Does anyone use Netflix?

How does it work? And what about the price.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• It's $9.99 a month less if you use web viewing only. They send us 1 movie at a time from the list we make for the movies we want and you can watch TONS of them anytime online or through your game system to your tv. It's great!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My sister does. She has had a lot of trouble with the discs messing up her player. Once a piece of one broke off in her player and she ended up having to take it in for repairs.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i used it for a couple years, until our dvd player broke. i cancelled it, and we have Dish/movie channels, so i don't need it anymore.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I think they have a variety of memberships. We are on the 2 movies for $5 per month plan. It was a special quite awhile ago. We like it. Go to their website and read all the options. We had it in our other home years ago and rejoined after we moved. They have good customer service and we never have had a problem.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We have the internet streaming only for 7.99 a month and LOVE it! We stream through the wii right on the TV. We get series like, Scrubs, Rosane, Bones, Weeds, Secret Life... and kids series like, Zach and Cody, Phineas and Ferb, Dora, Word World... Plus movies everything from Eat Pray Love to Jaws to Up. They are always adding new movies.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Our plan is like $16 and we get 2 movies at a time unlimited and can watch instant view as much as we want. Love for the kids since we had to give up cable and the rabbit ears don't give us many options for the little ones.

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I pay $15.99 a month to have 2 Blu-Rays out at once and we watch it through our computers or Wii. I love it! We don't have cable and it's almost as good.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• yes i love it. We get two movies shipped out to us.

You have to log online & then you have a Que. You can put as many movies on there are you want. They mail them by order of 1st to last. So, if you really want to watch something, you have to put it at the top of your list. They mail you the movies, you watch them & then mail them back. If i put my netflix in the mailbox Monday, I'll have my new movies shipped & in my mailbox ready to watch by Wednesday. It's a great deal if you remember to mail the movies back.

We also love watching instantly on our computer. My Dh bought the biggest computer screen he could find just for this...lol.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I was only watching re-runs of certain shows that streamed through wifi connection on cable, so we decided to kill our cable (and our land line, for that matter) and went with Netflix. I'm loving it! I'm able to watch old cartoon series from way back when I was a kid, show my kids what I grew up watching :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We love it. We're in the middle of the free trial - I only had 2 options, streaming only for 7.99 or streaming plus 1 DVD at a time for 9.99 - I chose the 9.99 option. We don't have cable or dish, and our antenna doesn't get us much. The kids can watch all kinds of Disney movies & shows, PBS shows, DH and I can watch other movies...IMO it is so worth it. We stream through our Wii, but can also watch on the laptop - so we have multiple options. If we had cable, it wouldn't be worth it so much.
    Anonymous