Curriculum for Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten?

I am looking for free sites that have Curriculum to help my son stay ready! anyone have any ideas were i can find this?

CycleChild

Asked by CycleChild at 7:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• http://theheadoftheclass.com/
    Anonymous

• It's not really a curriculum, but my son's preschool class uses www.starfall.com a lot. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 7:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• my son is in the 3 year class at pre-k. they learn shapes, colors, numbers -1-5, the seasons, songs, animals, types of transportation, fire safety, animal safety, and since it is in a church they learned a prayer.

in the 4 year class he'll be learning the alphabet. i'm not sure what else though.

My SS is in kindergarten. he has to know how to write his name and recognize basic words.
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• check your state dept of ed website, most of them have what here in MI are called GLCE's (Grade Level Content Expectations) which are basically what a child should know by the end of each grade
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2011