im so freaking tired!!!

i know its normal to be tired, but do you ever try to stay awake for a nother 4-5 hours so you can fall asleep at a normal bedtime hour instead of taking a nap before hand??

or is that just depriving yourself of the sleep that you need?
im sick of always get b*tched at for being tired all the time.

so do you ever just wait to go to bed or do you always sleep if you are tired (when you have the chance to)

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 7:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I just woke up from a 2 hour nap...LOL...I am almost 10 weeks and I feel like I took benadryl everday or something !!!
    Anonymous

• im 39 weeks and i feel like im always tired and i can never sleep any more.and who would be bitching at you for sleeping?i get told to go to bed but i cant sleep i just go to bed and lay there.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 7:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• man i get 4 hrs of sleep a day i get up at 8am and stay awake til 3am because i cant sleep without my SO there even when i take tylnol pm to help me sleep then my 2yr wakes up from 3 to 5am and stays awake so who do you think is up with him. the oly sleep i get is on the weekends when me SO is home then I go to sleep at around 10pm and get about 6-8 hrs of sleep. But being as though you dont hav any other kids i would say sleep when your tired. you'll be wishing you did later.
    Anonymous

• my sister will invite me somewhere and i usually go, but sometimes ill be way too tired!! and my mom and other sister. its reallllyyyy annoying. i hate it it drives me crazy. they say "what are you tired from?!?"
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You are tired because making a placenta and baby are hard work. Enjoy the sleep now because when the baby comes sleep will never be the same.
    ozmom2005

Answer by ozmom2005 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i dont like taking extra supplements not needed no matter if they are natural or not.
    Anonymous

• I know you mentioned your iron being low, that probably has something to do with it!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• The doctors usually say if your tired sleep. It means your body needs more energy for baby.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 6:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2008