How do I use coupons

I went to print off a few coupons, for example I have a ball park franks hot dogs coupons,I can save .55 cents on one. If I print two of these coupons out can I do I print two coupons for the one pack of hot dogs and apply it to that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Food & Drink

• no,1 coupon per item. You'd have to purchase 2 packs of hotdogs

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• ok ty
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Usually you can only use one of the same type of coupon per product. However, I've heard you can use a coupon put out by the manufacturer and 1 put out by a store (wamart, target, etc.) together on one product. =) I hope this makes sense. I'm just now learning about coupons myself.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 7:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Most coupons will say only one per transaction (meaning 1 coupon for each package of hot dogs). You also can only normally print 1 copy of each coupon. If you try to make a copy of what you print you will be cheating the store out of money. THere are numbers on the coupons and once one of that number is turned in the company denies claims for all others turned in.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• One per item. If you have you coupons you'd need to buy 2 packs of hotdogs.
    chiquis

Answer by chiquis at 11:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• no, it's one coupon per item, the store may double the coupon though, i'm not sure how that works, but some stores do doubling.
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 2:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Ingalls is right, a lot of stores (including grocery stores - I used to work in one) will let you use a store coupon AND a manufacturer's coupon on an item. It's just usually you don't get store coupons for products very often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• most will let you use store and web coupon, some stores will double coupons... kinda just depends on the store honestly
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 7:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• one coupon per item
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2011