my husband spends almost every night at one of his friends house if aint one friend its another he doesnt see anything wrong with situati

he also dont anytime with the he rarely sees them when he gets homearound10 pm first he takes ashower then hegets on the computer sometimes falling a sleep at the computer i am at mt witts end somebody please help i still love he was not like this when we got married back 1993 it was all about me and now its all about his friends

hotmama37881

Asked by hotmama37881 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you have to have a talk with him. It sometimes to take a couple of times to sink in. My husband is all about steelhead fishing.. he was talking about fishing this evening and tomorrow. I said "Oh which day are you going?" He said "huh?" I said "I wait around all day, and I am not going to keep waiting when I want to do something too." He has a day off tomorrow. Compromise is key. I won't give in but I am not greedy.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I agree, talk to him. Let him know what you need, not how you feel. Although guys do need guy time, this is extreme. Do you have any idea "what" he is doing with his friends? Is he a gamer, or could it be drug buddies? just curious - not intended for judgement.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Compromise always works. If he is not willing to compromise with you, then you married an immature jerk.

He is behaving like a teenager...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i have no real answer for you but maybe if he thought he was getting sex he might stay home and spend time with the kids first. although that may only work once or twice.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Confront him. Tell him you're not happy. Tell him why. No ultimatums. They don't work. Tell him that you and the kids need him to be around more. Ask him if he is happy. Maintain a spirit of compromise and love throughout the conversation. If he rejects you or refuses to talk about it (ie. Leaves to go to his friends house) be gone when he gets back.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2011