Easter Bunny... Did you believe?

My son is so excited about what he hears from kids, but while I enjoyed it, I knew that my parents were the Easter Bunny. My tip-off was when I always got German candies in my basket! :) So did you believe? Do your kids believe?

wenona_mandy

Asked by wenona_mandy at 7:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This sound awful, but one year my parents didn't have the money for Easter, so my dad told us he had hit the Easter bunny!!! I didn't exactly have the picture perfect family growing up.my kids don't really understand the Easter bunny yet... But I hope they will soon!!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My son is almost four and doesn't really understand Easter. I never really believed because my family didn't spend too much time trying to convince us... it was more about fun and games, we seemed to know the whole time our parents/family was the Easter Bunny...
    enohp04

Answer by enohp04 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• yes
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No, I never believed in the Easter Bunny or Santa, although my mother tried to get me to. We don't do either of those with our children.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i believed until around age 7 or 8. my dad was drunk..my sister and i were talking about how excited we were for the easter bunny to hurry and come. he said.."do you really believe in a 6 ft fucking rabbit hopping around laying eggs and giving candy." we both cried. I've told my son the truth, only because he has asked but for some reason every time the holiday comes around he still talks about easter bunny and santa, etc.. i figure he just thinks he may not get anything..idk..he is 6
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I honestly don't remember ever actually believing in the Easter Bunny (or Santa Claus for that matter), but 5 yo DD believes in both and I love it!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i pretended to, but was too smart to believe it for real....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011