Has anyone tried "renew life probiotic" products for you kids digestion?

my son has terrible constipation.i heard about "Renew Life" probiotic products and purchased some today for my son.i got the flora bear probiotic.i know they also have buddy bear probiotic as well.just wondering how the product is working for other kids.

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 8:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• my son is pretty regular..but i'm not. my doctor suggested taking culterel probiotic and i've been taking it for about 3 wks now and i've noticed a major difference since after the first week. i was alway constipated and now i go every morning. i love this stuff and i think i'm going to be taking it every day now!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• we take probiotics everyday! its great for ur immune system and for ur #2 as well!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have not.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Never heard of those "brands" or whatever, but we, all 4 kids, DH and myself, take a regular probiotic daily.
    Anonymous

• Never used it. I'd try fiber, yogurt, and lots of water. Raisins work well.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2011