Ladies who can provide me with bible verses please. adult content

Dh says my sexual fantasies to have sex in a public place are wrong and sinful. Mind you when he wants to do it, then he completely forgets all about the bible.

Basically he's right i'm wrong. We're filing for divorce friday but I want to know this ahead of time.

Where in the bible does it state that these type of sexual fantasies are sinful?

Thanks ahead of time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Having sex with your spouse is not sinful IMO. As long as you don't intend on doing those things in front of the people who may be there (ya know, like kids, common sense stuff), then I don't see what the big deal is. I've read just about the entire Bible and I don't remember seeing any scripture for not having fantasies about a spouse in a public place.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 9:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• it doesnt say all sex is sinful it says its sinful outside of marriage, it also says the marriage bed is undefiled, as in oretty much anything goes.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Pretty sure in the bible it says all sex is sinful unless its intent is to conceive a child and that using the body for pleasure is wrong.--

lmbo..i'm pretty sure it doesn't say that!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Actually I think it says somewhere in there that sex is a wonderful thing to be experienced by two people and is a gift from God.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• The marriage bed shall not be defiled. Yes if your fantasy included or is about another yes it is sinful. But you want to have sex on a bear skin rug in front of the fireplace......THAT is your marriage bed. Flesh shall join with flesh - THAT is marriage in the Lords eyes NOT the ceremony and paper we sign.

Alot of men throw "rules" by the way side for their needs/wants. But remember All have sinned and come short the Glory of God. We all sin daily!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would check out the Song of Solomon in your Bible. It will totally change what the average Christian thinks about sex. At one point in the Book the woman fantasizes about sex with her husband in a field. So no, sexual fantasies...as long as they are about your spouse...are NOT sinful/wrong. Sex is not "dirty."
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 9:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I dont think its sinful when your married i think its sinful when your not married but i wouldnt wanna do it in public anyways id rather be home in my bed where its comfortable .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• @JuJubean
    So those fantasies are sinful?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I don't personally think they are lol I am not Christian though. I don't believe in sin. To each their own I say and hey what makes you happy is what matters. I have fantasies trust me hehehe
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2011