1 Bump boobies adult content

are so burnt :/

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• And why would that be....?

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Your boobies are burnt???? Did you get a sunburn or something?

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I was outside today...and yup, they're burnt lol

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Oh that tell you the truth I have never in my life been sunburned! And I use to go out in the backyard and rub baby oil all over myself and just let myself bake lol...true story (even though I'm black I always wanted to be darker...don't ask LOL)

Anyways sorry to run off at the mouth..good luck with your burned boobies lol

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Sunscreen.

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Oh that must hurt! I had to have radiation for 35 Days!! Mine were so burned and hurting!! Got any aloe? Please be more careful next time! Skin Cancer is dangerous! After ALL I went through. I want no one to get Cancer! Best of luck healing!!

Answer by Angellinda at 10:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Be careful! Dont forget your sunblock! For now, just put aloe on them and try to be gentle while showering or going about your day.

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Sorry, happened to me once and I had to get a prescription. That's super sensitive skin.

Answer by elasmimi at 8:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• YEOUCH! Shoulda taken em outta the oven sooner! hahaha Kidding. Baby oil has Zero sunscreen and although it magnifies the suns UVA/UVB rays, it only amplifies the damage caused by the sun. Even if you want to get darker, you'll need to do it slowly, not all in one day. Use cool aloe vera on your burn and don't wear tight bras or shirts for a few days.

Answer by Droyal14u at 11:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2011