Obnoxious cough

Alright, I'm just getting over being sick. But this darned cough is hanging around. It's dry, and hacking, and constant. And it's annoying the crud out of me. Thing is, I'm pregnant. We just found out, so I have to go to the doctor's office and get blood work done before they'll start the prenatal visits. (So I was told by the nurse there today) Until I can get in to see the doctor, what can I do to get some relief? Anything? I'm dying over here. I'm afraid I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight. Help!

Eviesmommy

Asked by Eviesmommy at 8:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• Hot tea with PLENTY of honey and some lemon...it always seems to help me. Good luck mama....Seriously don't skimp on the honey
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• you can take plain robitussin dm while pregnant.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 8:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Drink the tea!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Wish there was something over the counter that actually works, but there isn't. Hope it doesn't last too long.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You could go to the after hours clinic or hospital? Also, you could take tylenol pm to sleep.
    jtruax

Answer by jtruax at 8:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011