What should I expect now that I'm pregnant again after one miscarriage?

A year ago October, I had a miscarriage. I want to know what the chances are of me having a healthy pregnancy this time around. Has anyone else gone through it? I know they say it's common but it doesn't make me feel any better...

Aj_mommy801

Asked by Aj_mommy801 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Health

• I had a miscarriage after having my daughter, she was about 9 months when i had it, and I just gave birth to a healthy baby boy two months ago. The doctors at the hospital and my obgyn said that the chances of having another is very low. I was very nervous the first few months of pregnancy with my son, but everything turned out perfect and he is very healthy! All during the pregnancy I didnt have any complications either!! Im sure you will be ok this time around!! Good Luck!!!
    RyleesMama307

Answer by RyleesMama307 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008