Facebook

Do you really hate it when you write on someone's facebook then other people jump into your conversation? I can't stand it when people do that! I just wrote a note to my sister asking her about going out this weekend, and this girl that I try to avoid like the plague just jumped into our conversation and invited herself along. Ugh. Yea, I Know if I don't want people to read then send a private message. But come on, why do people have to be so freakin nosey? If I have something to say to someone specific then I will tell them, if not don't butt into what I'm saying to other people!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Technology

• Really? You post something public and get annoyed when someone else responds?

Step away from the social media, pick up a phone and call your sister if you want your plans to stay between the 2 of you.
    Anonymous

• If you don't want just anyone to jump in, make it a private message. You can't complain when YOU were the one who made it public.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• thats what FB is,you can send her a private msg. if you don't want anyone else to reply.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yea, I Know if I don't want people to read then send a private message. But come on, why do people have to be so freakin nosey?

Do you regularly have issues where you answer your own question and don't even realize it, or is this a one time thing?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• If you don't want others to comment you need to sent it in a PM... otherwise get over it

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• If I don't want anyone to jump in then I send a message, maybe try that or giving her a call.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Call her, or send a private message, fb is social media and if your making your message public then anyone on your fb list or hers has a right to comment or wait if she's not on your fb list she can't comment only read the comment so you must not dislike her to much to have her as a friend
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2011