hah funny comments!

Isn't it funny when someone starts a sentence saying this problem has really got me down and depressed and then the replyer says "sounds like you are really depressed about this" lol well yea, that's what they said. You see anything funny on cafe mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yeah this question.
    Anonymous

• The health questions! We don't know if your pregnant take a test
    Anonymous

• Yea, I've seen where a mom will ask for advice from people who have experienced a similar problem and some will say well I've never been through that before.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 7:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yes! Apr1l is right.
    People so that all the time on here with all sorts of questions.

"Have you ever experienced this before? If so please answer."
    "Nope, I've never had that happen to me."

There's been times where I said in my question please ONLY ANSWER IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS AND BELIEVE IN THIS. NO RUDE PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE.
    Then I get like 5 responses from people doing just what I said not to do ESPECIALLY in religion and beliefs. I usually try to base my questions toward people who believe like I do because if I just make the question out to everyone then I get a lot of bad responses.

For example: I ask CHRISTIANS HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED A MIRACLE THAT YOU KNEW WAS FROM GOD?
    Instead of saying HAS ANYONE ON HERE EVER EXPERIENCED A MIRACLE FROM GOD?

Even when I DO direct it to certain people I notice a few certain athiests who like clicking on those questions and responding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2008