Ok so if your mind goes blank and wont work how do you get it to come back

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• Holy cow......I have ever heard of that! Better see a Doctor! That's scary!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• its from anxiety and depression so im use to it just dont know how to fix it
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Like a brain freeze? I am really not sure what you mean.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Ok, I understand what you mean and are going through. If I am at home, I just wait until it comes back. I try to get out and walk to clear my head. What really worked to get rid of that blank feeling in the brain was an antianxiety...Xanax. When I have an anxiety attack, I try to breath through it, call a friend and talk, read or watch a funny tv show (cartoons and Disney shows seem to work). If that doesn't work, I take a Xanax and after a nap, the cloudiness is gone. Sometimes, if I can't take a nap after the Xanax, the cloudiness goes away within about 20 minutes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i just cant think its clear and cant process things or think its like disassotiation
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• If you KNOW it is from anxiety and deoression, I think it s time to discuss ths with a Doctor. I have no idea how you can fix this for you. Good luck!
    You aren't smoking any of those funny cigarettes ( POT ) are you? They can mess up your mind...kill brain cells. Just asking.....
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• well i just took a xanax but dont like to take pills so thats my last resort especially since they make me pass out and i do see a doc on a reg basis and a councelor
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• and ive been talkin to my friend she helps modt of the time this just feels a little different then normal and sum pressure in my head no i cant smoke them i have bpd qandf it really reacts to me in aq very badf way and i cant stand havent done that in prob 12 yrs
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I deal with the same thing sporadically from thyroid problem. They call it brain fog and say it just comes back naturally. Sorry to hear you are dealing with this. Very annoying especially when I'm trying to tell someone something and just go blank.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 9:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• well thank as im sorry for you also yeah it happens to quite a bit
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011